saw this last night on the news. That is all they are releasing as of now.
Did anyone hear on the news this morning that a body was found on U.S. 23 just south of Big Stone Gap this morning? If so, what are the details, no names, just where the body was found.
saw this last night on the news. That is all they are releasing as of now.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
First I heard of it. Keep us informed.
crack is whack
First all of the mining accidents... now THIS?
Jesus Christ... what is the world coming to?
Officially retired
Please give more details as they are avaible.
an end more than likely......things are happening just as the bible said they would.......the good lord is coming back....
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
Not tryin to be smart but I wouldnt exactly say the end of times is happening because a body was found in BSG. Happens all over the world, and it just hit home.
Any further details on this though, do they think its a murder or just some sort of accident?
that wasnt directed towards the body....im talking about all the natural disasters......the miracles.......ect.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
i see that anything dealing with jesus offends people now days.......my bad.....
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
haha umm no why would offend me? Chubz was talking about mining accidents and a body found... these things happen sadly enough all over the world everyday. I just didnt know how any of that has to do with the end of times. Though you explained yourself in the next post. So I understand where your coming from now.
Bookmarks